If your loan application is unsuccessful, there’s no charge. If you’re successful, there’s a once-off, upfront fee with no hidden costs. All fees will be disclosed upfront before we enter into any contract.
Please contact us if you would like to renew or refinance your loan as this is not an automatic process. Most lenders will only consider renewing or refinancing your loan subject to your meeting their lending criteria and responsible lending obligations. Fees may be imposed. These will be disclosed upfront. Non-payment may affect your credit rating, which may in turn affect your ability to borrow in the future.
WHAT WILL IT COST MY BUSINESS?
We charge a simple once-off finance fee, which will be explained to you by a Pollen consultant upfront and prior to entering into any facility agreement.
FINANCIAL IMPLICATIONS OF NON-PAYMENT
Additional fees may be imposed for non-payment, depending on the policy of the individual lender. These will be disclosed upfront and ahead of you entering into any facility agreement.
SCAMS & PHISHING
WHAT IS A PHISHING SCAM?
Phishing is a fraudulent attempt by a third party to steal your personal information, usually made through email, or text messages.
Steps to Avoid Being a Victim of a Phishing Attack:
- Delete spam emails immediately. Even a request to remove your email address from the mailing list will confirm to the fraudsters that your email account is active, and could open you up to more attacks.
- Never open an email attachment unless you know who sent the message.
- Use the latest browsers which come with filters that alert you when you visit a website that contains potentially unsafe website.
- Never navigate to our site using a link from an email – always type in the address (email@example.com).
- Never reply to these emails, and don’t click on any links.
PLEASE BE AWARE: RECENT PHISHING SCAM
Pollen Finance has become aware of fraudulent emails claiming to come from Pollen giving out loans at 4% interest rate. These emails were not issued from Pollen Finance. Pollen Finance will never ask you to make an upfront cash payment for acquiring a business loan. If you think that you have been the subject of a phishing scam please contact us.